Saturday, December 1, 2007

Update on Brooklyn Segway Wheeler

For those of you who don't know, I named my segway Brooklyn Segway Wheeler. Thus the title of this post.

I haven't posted much about my segway lately because, unfortunately, Brooklyn is still extremely sick and disabled at the moment. That is, she has no right wheel. Her wheel is currently in the mail on its way back to me. I took it home to fix the flat tire and now my parents are sending it back to me. At least this is happening at a time when its too cold to be outside. It's in the 30s and 40s outside right now. Having no segway to journey out on is also preparing me for going home without Brooklyn. I can't bring her on the plane, so I will be segwayless for a month and a half.

In the mean time, I take joy in looking back at old memories of Brooklyn, like the time a middle-aged man turned to an elderly woman and said, "That's what you need!"

No comments: